.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

what if this doesn't work??

That was the million dollar (well, $12,000) question I asked Dan last night. Once he realized what I was talking about, his quick response was then we'll do it again. That was the answer I was looking for, although the conversation stopped there.

I had a therapy appt yesterday (after Matt's funeral-perfect timing). We talked about staying optimistic, while still being realistic. It's hard. It's hard to not get excited that this might work, but I just need to stop and think that #1 didn't work, so why should #2??

Dan's in the shower, Sierra's been walked, I just need to dry my hair. Then we're off to the retrieval.

6 comments:

Caz said...

Good luck!!!!

Sara Scissors said...

Good luck today! I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you...can't wait to hear how it goes. :)

Gina said...

Good Luck to you!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!! I went off to do my 3rd IVF today. ET on saturday or tuesday. Going to know when, tomorrow.

Bluebird said...

Good luck today! I'll be thinking of you.

Jennifer said...

I hope everything went well yesterday -- best of luck to you!