.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

6th wedding anniversary

After yesterdays news, today is pretty much another day:-) In celebration of the big day though, here are my 2 favorite wedding pictures, and the "classic" pic. The first one is of us seeing each other for the first time. We did pictures before, but I still wanted a special way to see each other. So this is it!! The second one is of our first dance, to Billy Joel's Just the Way You Are:-)





Tomorrow is beta day. We're both doing ok, telling ourselves and each other that we are cautiously optimistic. There's no reason to think bad thoughts, and there's absolutely nothing I can do about anything now, except hope for the best. I'm trying not to get too caught up in the beta #, simply b/c without having a follow-up beta (which will be one WEEK from tomorrow) there is really no way of knowing how things will turn out. Based on others experiences, and stats I've seen online, I'm hoping for at least 200.
Oh, and I'm still spotting....


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to say good luck tomorrow. I had to wait a week in between mine too, that's the hardest. I'm so happy for you!

Sara Scissors said...

What beautiful wedding pictures and such a nice anniversary present tomorrow will be. Sucks you have to wait a week in between #1 and #2, but it will all be worth it in the end. You've earned this, you deserve this and you'll make an amazing mother. Can't wait to hear those results tomorrow!!!

Stacy said...

Happy Anniversary, Stacey and Dan! I love your wedding pics.

Good luck tomorrow! I can't wait to hear the results. (Dr. K's office told me that anything over 100 is great at this point.)

Lisa said...

Hapy Anniversary!!! Beautiful pictures! It goes by so fast doesnt it?

Jennifer said...

Happy anniversary and good luck today!

rollerbabe said...

good luck.

1luckychick said...

Good luck on your beta!! I want to say not to worry about the spotting. I am almost 7 weeks and still spot on and off. I just had u/s today and hb is strong. It is normal to spot the dr. keeps telling me. Good luck!!

Kristin said...

Good luck!!