.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Good news finally!!!!!

My E2 went from 99 on Thursday to 445 today!!! To compare (b/c that's what I do!), it was 397 this same cd with IVF #1. So I'm back on track. They are keeping me at 10 IUs of Lupron and 225 Follistim.

I go back Monday for b/w and u/s, so I finally get to see what's cooking in there.

The crazy, weird, unfortunate thing is that the b/w lady recognized me (in baseball cap and no make-up) this morning and called me by my first name without looking at my paperwork. I think it's time for me to move on to a new office:-)

Allergies are kicking my ass, and I can't take anything for them. I can take Tylenol for the headache they are giving me, but that does nothing for my constant sneezing and eye watering/itching. Yuck. I am glad to see Spring back in STL, even if it is just for a few days, though.

2 comments:

Sara Scissors said...

Glad to hear how well things are now progressing. And on the allergy point, my RE said any Tylenol product is fine. I take Tylenol Allergy and it works great...might be worth asking about, at least while you're stimming. But I feel your pain on that one for sure!

andrea said...

sorry to be so behind in reading...but I am glad to hear that you are back on track! I'm sorry about the allergies. I heard it was nice out but I guess not nice enough to be allergy-rific here. I took claritin and benedryl all along, btw, I think they are OK.
Matt got me the female cardinal stuffed animal yesterday and I thought of you!
Please take care, many many fertile egg growing vibes!!