.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

a second opinion

I made headway today. I scheduled an appt with S.herman S.ilber for a 2nd opinion about our "case." I really really love Dr. K and it is not my intent to switch, unless he offers a drastically different protocol or way of going at this whole mess. He is world famous, has written several books, etc, and is supposed to be the best in STL. http://www.infertile.com/ He is extremely busy and the first consult I could get isn't until Dec 8. I actually expected that. It gives me something to put on the calendar and look forward to.

In other news...I am still in a depressive funk and have been drinking Mountain Dew like it is going out of style. Positively though, I've started walking again. I stopped the morning of FET. Sierra and I walk 2 miles every morning. I'm hoping to add to that, and maybe kick it up to jogging. This is as good a time as any to get the IF weight off. I've gained 12 pounds since starting IVF in May, and am up 1-2 dress sizes. Not fun.

The period from hell continues to torment me....

No comments: