.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day weekend

In IF news...in addition to my previously reported side effects, I am the lucky winner of Estrace headaches. I woke up with one on Saturday morning, and could not get rid of it. Dan reminded me it might actually be from caffeine withdrawal, so I had a diet coke with dinner and it did nothing to relief the pain. In total, I took 6- 500 milligram Tylenol, and 2 migraine pills and nothing would get rid of it. It was gone when I woke up Sunday, but back again Sunday night. And off and on the rest of the weekend. Woke up with it again today...but seems to have subsided a bit. I have a history of migraines so it doesn't suprise me that I'd get them. They just suck, and can be so debilitating. The only thing I wanted to do was lay there and stay still.

My friend Sara let me borrow the Fertility Person. More on that later, I will do a whole post on FP, along with a picture:o) Sara, if you are reading...he/she is sitting on my desk staring at me, and I slept with it under my pillow Sun/Mon night:o)

3 days until u/s and 10 days till FET!!! I'm so afraid my u/s won't go well and I'll have to wait another week. I've been getting a crazy amount of CM this weekend, and I'm not sure what to think about that...good, bad, etc.

No comments: