.

Friday, September 5, 2008

FET is ON!!!

Or, as Dan would say...it's on like donkey kong. Don't really know what that means...but it sounds good right about now.

I'll start PIO and Medrol on Sunday. Can't wait to reunite with the big.ass.needle. Thursday afternoon they will call with a time for Friday. Basically, FETs are seen as low man on the totem pole. They do all the fresh ERs and ETs first, and then the FETs. As I see it, let the RE get warmed up...before she gets her hands on the Stancey's:o)

I can't wait. Just 7 more days!! I've said that already today, haven't I? Can't help it. Come on, Fertility Person and give me some luck this time please:o)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

That's great! I am so excited for you.

andrea said...

I am so excited for you too!!

AND... I tagged you in my blog!