Thursday, September 11, 2008

I have a time!!!!

12:45 CT tomorrow. I cannot wait. They will start thawing the embies this afternoon. I always thought the protocol for my RE was to thaw immediately before but I guess not. I asked if I could get a status report today and the nurse said it wasn't a good idea. Apparently, no embie looks "good" right after thaw, and they wouldn't want to worry me. They will start to perk up as the night goes on, and hopefully start growing again!!!

So hard to believe the Stancey's will be back in the game this afternoon. My maternal instincts are springing back to life again:o))

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Good luck today!!!!