.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fun in the Mud:)

To celebrate that ONE nice day in the last 10 days or so, we went out for a walk. On non-rainy days we've been doing this nightly, and Sophie LOVES it.

My two new fave pics.




And now the MUD:):) Dan told me not to let her walk in the puddle. I just laughed and let her walk right in! I swear, I will not be one of those moms that doesn't let her kids do things because she doesn't want to clean up the mess. (Someone might have to remind me of this the first time I see finger paint on the wall!)



She was so hesitant to stick her hand in. She looked up at me, not for approval, but as if to say "do I really want to do this?"


And then of course she had to show me the fun:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the best McMommy EVER! I always wanted to play in the puddles and the mud when I was little but wasn't allowed. Hooray for not depriving Sophie of all that FUN!

~Jenny