.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Update #1: Me

I am SO behind in posting. I can't blame it on being busy, although that is partly true. Primarily, I blame it on being lazy.

Here goes...

How far along: 14 weeks, 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: 7 pounds, give or take

Maternity clothes: Most pants are maternity at this point. I can still wear some of my regular pants, but the maternity are just SO much more comfy. No tops yet...way huge on me.

Stretch marks: Nope.

Sleep: Still dealing with MAJOR insomnia.

Best moment these last two weeks: Got confirmation from geneticists that McBabies looked great and had very small chances of Down's or Trisomies 18 or 21; Made it to the 2nd trimester---it has gone lightening fast.

Movement: Nope.

Food cravings: Still sweets.

Gender: ??? I guess a boy and girl.

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out: In

Other random yuckiness: My headaches have been out.of.this.world. I had them with Sophie too, but I don't remember them being THIS bad. My head just pounds, at least part of the day, almost every day.

What I miss: A full nights sleep.

What I am looking forward to: OB appt tomorrow

No comments: