.

Friday, January 7, 2011

a happy Friday morning

Early mornings are not usually my best time. Yes, I'm more of a morning person than a night person, but I still don't like getting out of bed. This morning was no different.

My alarm went off at 6. I snoozed until 6:30, at which time Sophia started fussing (and clearly wasn't stopping), so I went to get her and brought her to bed with us (because I still wasn't ready to face the world). She positioned herself directly on top of me, nestled her head into my neck and started making sweet little Sophie noises. Sierra was on the side of me, pressing all of her weight into me, keeping me warm. Dan was alternating petting Sierra and rubbing Sophie's back. Sophie started petting Sierra (and Sierra let her!) It was wonderful. Not the type of morning waking I am used to. It was so hard to get up to start the day, but I'm still thinking about those wonderful few minutes this morning:)

FET update: I do believe the Estrace is working. I'm starting to get some "signs" that things are working down in the girly region. 7 days until my monitoring appt.

No comments: