Our sweet sweet Sophia turned 6 months this past Saturday. It truly does seem like she was just born. Where does the time go? I wish I could slow it down a bit. Her unofficial 6 month stats...
1) Eyes grey-blue
2) Hair still red
3) Makes every indication of being left-handed
4) Ticklish on her collar-bone:)
5) A few 3 month clothes still fit, but she is solidly in 6 months, and some 6-9 month clothes
6) Who needs toys? Her favorite "toy" is the tag/label on her toys,boppy, wubbanub, etc.
7) Size 2 diapers
8) Can finally touch the ground in her excersaucer; can turn herself in her excersaucer
9) Smiles spontaneously when she sees us:)
10) Has one tooth, and I swear the 2nd will be here within days. I can see it in her gums, and it is *this* close to breaking through.
11) Has tried rice cereal, sweet potatos, green beans and carrots
12) Is tripoding and can sit for a few seconds, unassisted.
13) Is rolling from back to belly on her own, within seconds of being layed down.
14) Bouncy seat is a thing of the past
15) Bumbo is almost thing of the past. Her thighs get stuck in it:)
16) First time in high chair last night, and she did fairly well.
17) I swear she gives us hugs.
18) She's become a super cuddle bug over the last few weeks.
19) Loves "the itsy bitsy spider!"
20) She loves to grab her toes:)