It is finally scheduled for next Tues. I have a pre-op appt with Dr. K on Friday morning, and a pre-testing appt on Friday afternoon. Not really sure what the difference is, but the pre-testing is with a different group of people. I guess they will go over what to expect, risks, etc...but I thought my appt with Dr. K would cover that. Who knows.
The semi-good news is that as of this morning they hadn't made a decision on whether she'd do the beta 3 intergrin test along with the lap. I say that's semi-good news b/c to me it means they haven't shot down the idea. I guess I'll know on Friday.
How exciting and scary all out the same time. This is my first surgery ever, so I guess it is really just fear of the unknown. I guess I'm excited to know we could potentially find something that will give us some answers. I'm grasping at straws and am ready to do anything to find answers.