.

Monday, February 23, 2009

so blah...

I am feeling so blah today. I had a really relaxing weekend, especially yesterday. I watched a bit of TV, walked the dogs, worked on a new blanket, finished one book and started a new one. I was actually looking forward to work today. Well...I get here...and...not so much. I've been staring at my computer screen all day, looking at my calendar, knowing I have 2 big meetings this afternoon (one is in 20 minutes), and I can't get motivated to prepare. Not that I have alot to prepare...but it is so not like me to walk into a meeting with nothing.

I just don't care today. About much of anything. The Lupron is kicking my butt with the headaches. I've been a walking migraine for the past several days. Not really bad, just bad enough to be annoying. Plus, I'm sleeping on a new pillow and my neck is hurting.

I've eaten over half a bag of Starburst jellybeans today. I feel a stomachache coming on. I want nothing more to crawl in bed with Sierra and just veg the rest of the day, until my alarm goes off in the AM.

We will probably take Sally back to St.ray Re.scue. She is not behaving herself, and hasn't been for several days. It's obvious she's been beaten by a man, as she has started growling at Dan, mostly at night, and usually when something he does wakes her up from a deep sleep. He's not the most patient person anyway, and I just don't have the motivation/desire to help her work through this. I just want my quiet condo with 4 paws, not 8 running around. I hate that we will take her back, but it's stressing me out and that's not good.

My supression check is Wed so I'm counting down the minutes for that. But at the same time, I just don't care. WTH is wrong with me? I'm completely ambivilent about everything going on in my life right now.

And...I have to have the IVF talk with a new supervisor this week. I'm working on a few new projects 50% of my time, and so have a new "boss." I'm sure it will be fine, but it's such a hard conversation to bring up. I know I don't have to tell her, but to me, it's just easier to explain why I will need time off in March, but won't know until 36 hours before what those dates are, instead of calling in sick day of ER. It's less stress for me to do it this way.

Back to my ambivelent, unmotivated world...

No comments: