.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Aim, shove, squeeze...

As in, aim at the spot on my belly(there's a lot of space to aim!)...shove the needle in...and squeeze the plunger.

Lupron shot #1 is DONE! Feels good to be back in the game. Now the hard part will be in remembering to take it every night. It's not hard to remember to take Follistim, since I get some almost instant gratification from my monitoring appts. But Dan's been told he has to remind me every night at 9 pm to take my "baby medicine." We're such dorks.

4 comments:

Sara Scissors said...

I can't believe your post is actually making me look forward to my IVF shots...but it is! Glad you're moving in the right direction!

Bluebird said...

Cute!

Andrea said...

Glad it is done:) I am letting myself get too worked up over the first shot....

andrea said...

Yay!! I am glad you are starting up again. I hope the lupron phase flies by and you get to the happy follistim soon!