but it is what I'm striving for. (Yes, I know not to end a sentence with a preposition, but it's my blog so I can do what I want:-))
My optimistic thought of the day: I now know (congrats Stacy!!!!!) 3 women who have had successful IVF cyles from my RE clinic in the past 1.5 years. Obviously, there are many more who were successful...but I don't "know" them. To me, this is a good track record. Am I jealous? No, not really. Do I wish it were easier for me? Sure do. But the fact that I know my RE has success is enough to keep me going for the next few weeks. Apparently I am just her problem child.
I didn't sleep well last night and was really restless with IF stuff on my mind. These thoughts just kept ruminating through my mind and I could not relax.
1) I hate that I look at a women's stomach before I look her in the eye.
2) I hate that if there's a bump, it's even harder for me to look her in the eye.
3) I hate that Dan looks for bumps too.
4) I hate that Dan points out those bumps to me. Duh, dumb ass...if you saw it, don't you think I've already seen it?
5) I hate that he complains he's the only guy in his group of "friends" on Facebook without kids.
6) I hate that I am afraid to pick up the phone/check certain e-mails b/c I'm afraid someone is going to tell me they are pregnant.
7) I hate the fact that I will look up a due date, based on my ER.
8) I hate the fact that if IVF #2 doesn't work, that due date will be stuck in my head forever.
9) I hate the fact that my due date from IVF #1 is coming up faster than I would like.
10) I hate the fact that I have alcohol swabs and syringes in my bathroom on a regular basis.
11) I hate the fact that I'm afraid the only time I'll sit in the u/s chair is for a follicle check.
12) I hate the fact that I have to avoid the baby department at Target.
13) I hate the fact that I have depleted our savings and begged for money from parents b/c sex just won't do the trick.
14) I hate the fact that my sister is scared she'll have IF, just b/c I do.
15) I hate the fact that I'm paranoid my sister will have IF, because I do.
16) I hate the fact that people have to walk on egg shells in front of me.
17) I hate that I pray for twins, just so we won't have to do this again.
Well that's only 17. Maybe I'll be back later with more.