.

Friday, January 23, 2009

another not so great day

TGIF. I just want to go home and crawl in bed, actually probably under the bed. That seems safer.

I'm having a jealous day. Jealous even of my online friends that struggled as much as I am. Most days I am fine. Beyond fine, actually. I am thrilled for these woman, some went through more than me, some equal to me, some a little less...but they have always been so supportive of me, and I think I have been of them.

But then there are just days like today when that little green monster builds up. Let's blame it on my hormones shall we?? To you lovely ladies who are pregnant (or have your miracles already), I really really hope I don't offend you by this post (you know who you are:-))) I know you had days like this too. And I know I'll get over it.

I haven't been on BCPs in 4 years...but I am getting pimples like a teenagers. Yuck. My skin is so oily. Hormones suck:-(

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I understand completely....

Rebekah said...

I'm sorry you feel so yucky :( Don't worry, it is NORMAL. Enjoy your weekend, and I hope you feel better soon! ((hugs))