.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Triggering tonight

IUI #6 will be Saturday. I only have one follicle, but I will hold out hope that it's a good one. After all, my endo is gone; maybe I am reproductively "healthy" now. Fertile girls get pregnant with one egg all the time, so why not me?!?!?

Anyhoo...I trigger tonight, and the IUI will be about 8:30 Saturday morning. I'm glad it's Saturday b/c that means Dr. K will probably do it. I'd certainly feel more optimistic if she was doing it. Not that I don't trust the nurses...

I think I may have enough Gonal-F for another IUI (thanks to another nestie:-)). If it comes to that, I'm going to ask Dr. K to up my dosage.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Good luck!!! I will be praying for you on Saturday!

wvagirl said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!! hope all went wonderfully today!