.

Monday, March 28, 2011

12 weeks!

I'm stealing the template below from other blogs I have seen:) I think it's a good way to keep track of the important things (like weight and stretch marks;))

Also, I should say I started this on Monday, and today is Wednesday, so it's already a bit out of date but you get the point.

How far along: 12 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: 5 pounds, give or take
Maternity clothes: Most pants are maternity at this point. I can still wear some of my regular pants, but the maternity are just SO much more comfy. No tops yet...way huge on me.
Stretch marks: Nope. And none with Sophie. Hoping I can get out alive this time, but I doubt it.
Sleep: Major insomnia. I can fall asleep, but will wake between 2 and 4 and canNOT go back to sleep. It's horrible.
Best moment this week: Last night was my last PIO shot!!!
Movement: I swear I felt something last week. ANd no, it wasn't gas, but really I know it probably wasn't baby either.
Food cravings: Sweets. Last Thursday, I had two donuts for breakfast, and two candy bars later in the day.
Gender: ??? I guess a boy and girl.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: A full nights sleep.
What I am looking forward to: NT scan tomorrow!!!

No comments: