Sorry it's been so long, but life has been hectic. Today is Sophia's 5 month birthday!!! In honor of that, I thought I'd list a few "factoids" about her and her life recently.
1. Eyes are still blue, although a teeny bit more gray than when she was born
2. Hair is still strawberry blond. I admit some jealousy over the golden strands:)
3. Weighs 15 pounds
4. She still has cradle cap, but her hair has grown so much that only I can tell.
5. She’s quickly out growing the Size 1-2 diapers. We’ll be switching to Size 2 as soon as we
use what we have.
6. Still fitting in a bit of 3 month clothes, but mostly she’s moved to 3-6 or 6 month
7. She gets “cheese” in her fat rolls:(
8. Her wrists have fat rolls!
9. She doesn’t “squeek” in her sleep anymore:(
10. She gets her nails cut every day.
11. She eats 5 times a day, two of those from a bottle.
12. No solid foods yet.
13. She found her feet in the last week or so.
14. Her toots put any truck driver to shame!
15. She gets 2 baths a week.
16. She’s finally ok with getting a bath.
17. She loves the ABC song. She’ll stop whatever she’s doing if I start singing it.
18. Her favorite toy, by FAR, is her Glo-Worm. Links take a close 2nd.
19. She wears sleepers all day, unless we go somewhere and then she gets “real” clothes.
20. Loves Dr. Seuss
21. She’s still having some issues with the rolling thing, but is getting better
22. Tries to pull herself into sitting position if she is on an incline like a pillow or the bouncy
23. She has started to reach out and touch Sierra.
24. She started holding her bottle last night!
25. Her giggles are contagious:)
I'll post new pics soon. We are going to the physical therapist for the first time today, to talk about her "tortelini" neck as Dan calls it. Also, I think she has an ear infection, so will get her to the pedi for that tomorrow.