.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

When oh when...

does the 2nd trimester start? I know there are different theories, but they just make me more confused. For me, I thought it was today (13w3d)...but then I start googling and I saw something that said the start of week 14. Dr. S told me "anything after 12 weeks" which was way too lax for my uptight personality so I didn't listen.

I know I'm close, but HOW close??!!!

Things seem to be progressing. My symptoms have gone from 90-100% of the time to 50-75% of the time. All this means though is that I get lulled into a feeling of "ahhh the yuckies are over"...and then they sneak up and kick my butt.

I think my bloat is about gone. My squishy stuff is definately being taken over by a harder feeling. Maternity pants/short are my new best friend. You wouldn't think I'd need them yet, but they are oh so comfortable.

11 days until next OB appt. Our NT results should be here any day. They said we'd get a post card 7-10 days after the scan, and tomorrow is 11 days. Suprisingly, I haven't even thought about it.

3 comments:

Hippie Family... said...

ok, honestly. wear the maternity clothes, my friend said she was not wearing them till she got to 5 months and she was walking around in unzipped pants and looked like a fool. the more comfortable you are the better.
and hitting the 2nd trimester, wont make you feel better.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, no advice on when the second trimester starts, but just look at your ticker ticking away...it feels like yesterday to me when I read your blog for the first time where you did get your BFP! I'd say you definitely are in the second trimester if it helps!

Lucy said...

Tag! I left something for you on my blog today.