.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Little prune got a present:-)

First things first, since it's Thursday.
Week 10: Prune



With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will too.)
I can't really say that I find prunes appetizing, much less like to think that that's what's going on inside right now, but whatever. I think it's more about the length of measurement, so I'm happy to see that McBaby is hopefully on its way to 2 inches!!!
The little prune got a present last night!!!! Lisa and her mom send us an adorably cute onesie that says Worth the Wait. Dan had already opened the package, so it was lying on the table when I got home. I saw that it was a onesie and started crying (yes, I did), and THEN I saw what it said and the tears were really flowing. Hormones are getting the better of me these days.
As is exhaustion. Mon night I slept 12 hours, Tues and Wed, 10 hours. It's insane. I've heard about the exhaustion, but this is just ridiculous. I start going downhill by early afternoon, and by the time I get home I am useless.
We're in the process of trying to schedule the NT scan. My OB nurse actually schedules it, and hasn't been able to get in touch with the office that does them, so I'm a bit frustrated with that.
TONIGHT IS MY LAST PIO SHOT!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

rollerbabe said...

prunes ... ugh, but baby's growin' see you tomm.

Hippie Family... said...

it gets better. and prunes, not so bad, you may need them later.. hint, mix them with cream cheese and put them on a bagel. :D
th exhaustion - will get better too. have some peanut butter late afternoon, it will keep you going.
p.s. I need your address, so don't make me be a stalker and find it online :D
e-mail me
toodledoos@charter.net

Kristen said...

I can't believe you are 10 weeks already!!! And what a sweet gift...it certainly has been worth the wait!!! :-)