.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

SQUASHed again

Miss Sophia is a squash again this week! Perfect for the season, but I hope she graduates to something new next week.

Baby's going through major brain and nerve development these days. Her irises now react to light, and all five senses are in working order. (She won't pick up anything from her nose until after birth, though -- smell is transferred through air, not amniotic fluid.)

She continues to move ALOT. Last Saturday, I swore I felt hiccups. It felt like extremely consistant little spasms that lasted for several minutes. Almost like a heartbeat, but I knew it couldn't be that I was feeling. Interestingly, I felt those on my far right side and at the same time felt these little tickles on my far LEFT side, which makes me wonder if she's laying across my belly.

Sciatica is better this week, but a major calf cramp on Sunday night left me with a very bruised feeling right calf. I am only now able to walk without a limp.

Otherwise, we're just trucking along. Dan has taken it upon himself to help with the condo cleaning and organization (thankfully!). We are doing some MAJOR deep cleaning, as well as getting rid of lots of things we have no use for. Our space is still cramped, but it does feel good to purge that stuff.

I spent last weekend washing all the clothes that Sara gave me from her daughters' first year. Holy clothes batman. I think Sophie will be set for the year, WITHOUT having to buy anything new!! We're starting to hang things up, and it just seems crazy to see all these teeny tiny pink outfits in the closet:)

Next dr appt is tomorrow. I hope to get a final u/s scheduled-fingers crossed for that!

To finally get caught up on weekly pics...

Here's last Thursday at 30 weeks. This was the night of my sciatica attack. I could barely stand on both legs...so if I look pained that would be why.


And here's today at 31 weeks.



1 comment:

Fran said...

Stacey you always look amazing! Sorry for the sciatica, glad it got better though! Will you post some pics of the nursery one day soon? Much love, Fran