.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A little reassurance!!

Guess what???!! I threw up last night. WOOHOO!!!!! Never have a been so happy to be so sick:-) See? This is what a sick-O I am.

The nauseau was actually better yesterday (and today so far), so I was shocked to get sick. But I'll take it!!! And the spotting is staying away. In one of my books, it has this great table for symptoms/problems and the appropriate time to call/inform the dr. For spotting that lasted less than a day, it said to inform doc at next appt. That relieved me too...it is obviously very common, but when it happens to me...well that is a different story.

Only 48 hours till my appointment. Please oh please let that little heart still be beating strong.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Hang in there. I spotted a LOT with this pg, more than spotting really. I bled. But all was well and the little bean did just fine I am betting the same holds true for you.

Gina said...

Keeping you in my prayers. I can't wait to hear about your bean in 2 days!

andrea said...

good to hear!!

Anonymous said...

Whata relief!! It was obviously the internal scan that triggered the spotting, only a few more hours and you'll see the little one again!