Friday was Sophia's 11 month birthday. Just one more month until the big one, but for now...the unofficial stats.
1) red hair/blue eyes
2) wearing 12 and 18 month clothes
3) SEVEN teeth!!! 4 bottom and 3 top
4) no more baby food for her. If you stick a spoon by her mouth she'll smack it away. She's all about self-feeding, so we're into cheese (shredded and cubed), diced pickles and tomatos, peas, carrots, corn. So far, the only thing she hasn't eaten is steamed brocolli. I think it just wasn't the right texture for her. She didn't mind the taste, just couldn't chew it.
5) Is very into electrical outlets and wall vents:(
6) 2nd haircut
7) loves to play with (unused) diapers
8) growls (yes, growls) when she is hungry. It's at those times that Dan calls her "your daughter"
9) size 3 diapers, and size 4 overnight for bedtime
10) does not dig people that she doesn't know well, or only sees rarely
11) the only toy she plays with on a daily basis is her box of letter/number blocks. She contantly takes the blocks out...puts the blocks in...lather, rinse, repeat.
12) She sings to us. We call it her "Mariah."
13) She'd much rather be standing than sitting.
14) She's cruising, and I expect walking will be here very soon.
15) So far, she has no problem with car rides. I'm worried she's going to start fussing soon, but I'm trying hard to keep her rear facing until she's 2.
16) Seems to finally have more of an interest in books than just chewing on them.