A few unofficial stats…
1) Size 5 diaper
2) Wearing 2T and 3T clothes. 2T on bottom, 3T on top because she likes to make sure her belly is covered:)
3) her hair continues to lighten. She got it cut a few weeks ago and the hairdresser mentioned that her "new" hair is very very blonde. Her curl will be gone with the next hair cut:(
4) Grey-blue eyes.
5) Definitely has phases of food likes and dislikes. Likes are "usually" cheese, chicken nuggets, goldfish, bananas, grapes, yogurt.
6) STILL sleeping in our bed. I have GOT to work on this.
7) Said her first 5 word phrase a few weeks ago. Otherwise, communicates very well with her 3 word phrases. She’s suddenly been very quick to repeat things Dan and I say. This is both a fun and no-so-fun thing:-/
She’s started saying “big” words like elephant.
8) She has phases of self-potty training. This week alone she’s gone twice on her potty, without mentioning anything to us. We are letting her take the lead on this---just don’t have much time in our schedule to work on it. I’m sure it helps that she’s the only one at daycare who is NOT potty trained.
9) 2 year molars have been coming in. She's been drooling as much, if not more, than the babies.
10) She is SO shy in front of the camera. I can rarely get a smile.
11) She has officially been put in "time out", when she actually understood what was going on. She's not a fan. She likes to hit, and then laugh.
12) She says “a, b, c, d, and then the rest of the alphabet is just one super long syllable The Easter Bunny brought her a $1 set of cards that has a different letter on each one. She calls these her “ABC Cards” and LOVES them
13) She is starting to count, as well as hold up the right number of fingers when counting.
14) I don’t even know what term to use, but she’s started matching colors. If she’s playing with a red block and has on a red shirt, she’ll say “same.”
15) Her favorite color is purple.
16) She adores sidewalk chalk.
17) She’s recently taken a strong interest in playing mommy to her dolls. She’ll wrap them in a blanket and rock them.
18) If the babies cry and she’s not in the mood to hear it she’ll say “NO, A-B” or “NO, Ton-r.”
19) She likes to “pick the nuckies” from her toes. This makes me cringe, not because I think it’s gross (it’s really funny!), but because I hope I’m not witnessing the onset of OCD! It has gotten better over the past few weeks, I just don’t mention anything when I see her doing it.
20) This is her "I know I'm in trouble look." Head down, chin pulled into her chest;)
Sophie trying to put her toes in her mouth, because her brother and sister like to do the same:)
A classic Sophie face (and legs complete with blue highlighter). This was taken about a month ago. While we're at it, classic Connor with his belly hanging out and hand in his mouth:)