.

Monday, May 23, 2011

20 weeks (over halfway there!!)

How far along: 20 weeks, 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: We're going to stick with 19 for now. It's been going up, and then down, but 19 is a good average;)

Maternity clothes: Today I am wearing one of about 3 non-maternity tops. After these quit fitting, it's hello tent clothes:(


Stretch marks: Nope, but at the rate I'm growing it might not be long:(

Sleep: Surprisingly, sans medication, the last two nights of sleep have been delightful. Except for the occational Sophie wake-up, I slept right through. I was sleeping SO well both nights that I was disoriented when I woke up. Now THAT is some good sleep!!!

Best moment last week: Got to hear heart beats at OB office yesterday. She was able to pick both up on the Doppler, and swore she could tell the difference, so I was fine with that:)

Movement: Movement is still irregular, and I still have no idea how I'm supposed to tell the difference in the two:)

Food cravings: Still sweets, and also plain old carbs. Bread and butter? Sign me up!

Gender: Boy and Girl!!

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out: In, but fading quickly.

Other random yuckiness: The migraines have been replaced by sciatica. It was so bad that last Tues-Thurs I couldn't raise my right foot off the ground more than a few inches. I almost could NOT get in and out of the car. I broke down and called OB who referred me to a physical therapist who specializes is pregnancy PT. I LOVE it:) A the end, I get a nice little rub down, topped off by an ice pack:)

What I miss: my cute summer clothes.

What I am looking forward to: Hitting 24 weeks, when babies will be considered viable.

Here's a picture of me...and S...and Sierra's tail:) I swear, although my boobs have grown, they are NOT this saggy. Looks like there's a wrinkle in my shirt or something, I swear that's what it is. As of my OB appt yesterday, I am 20 weeks, measuring 27 weeks.


For comparison's sake, here's a link to my 27 week pic with Sophie.
http://myinfertileworldsm.blogspot.com/2009/09/this-must-be-nesting.html

And just because...this is my sweet little raggamuffin in the morning. Big smile and a hot mess of hair. How do I ever get up to go to work with this little lady chasing me around in the AM????!!!

No comments: