.

Monday, May 16, 2011

19 weeks!

How far along: 19 weeks, 1 days

Total weight gain/loss: 19 pounds. NINETEEN. I told Dr S I was concerned about this, but she didn't seem to be worried. She "cleared" me for more excercise since things are going ok right now. But really. NINETEEN pounds. I only gained 23 with Sophia.

Maternity clothes: ALL pants are maternity, and most tops, although I am very picky about the tops right now. I need to wear the kind with rusching. I just don't feel comfortable yet in the OBVIOUS tent-style tops.

Stretch marks: Nope, but at the rate I'm growing it might not be long:(

Sleep: The insomnia is beyong ridiculous. I'm trying to learn to work with it, though, and my new plan is to just get up when I wake up and get to work. It's better than lying in bed, feeling sorry for myself. Last night was actually good. I slept until 5:30, at which time I woke up wide awake without an alarm clock.

Best moment last week: I'm feeling some movement. Nothing consistant, and it's more little thumps that real movement, but it's there:)

Movement: See above.

Food cravings: Still sweets, and also plain old carbs. Bread and butter? Sign me up?

Gender: Boy and Girl!!

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out: In, but fading quickly.

Other random yuckiness: Migraines are still kicking, and the heart burn has set in also. It's not nearly as bad as with Sophie, when drinking water would make my throat feel like it was on fire, but it's still not good.

What I miss: A full nights sleep.

What I am looking forward to: Our "big" ultrasound is today, although we already know the sexes. Looking forward to seeing McBabies again:) I hate that I can't shake the irrational fear that comes before each u/s.

No comments: