.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

a really good day!

Yesterday was a vacation day for me. For Dan's birthday back in April, I gave him Cardinal tix for June 30. I've been looking forward to it, knowing we were going to take Sophie. I got the tix off of Craigs List and they were incredible. We had access to an air-conditioned club with our own private concessions and bathrooms (including a family bathroom!). The weather was so nice that we really didn't need to take advantage of the A/C, but we did just to give Sophie a change 0f scenery. It was 80 degrees with a light breeze...can't beat that in the heart of an STL summer:)

This was her 2nd game and she was definitely more lively. I also managed to track down FredBird for her. Doesn't she look soooo excited??


Dan was taking a picture of me and Sophie when a very nice man offered to take one of the 3 of us. He ended up taking 6, b/c he couldn't get it "just right." Here's one of my favorites.



It was just a really great day. Dan and I both said it. We don't get much time to be together anymore, outside of our condo...having fun. It doesn't hurt that Sophie is such a dream baby and always acts so great when we're in public. We love spending time with her.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Sounds like such a fun day! I love the pics! :-)

Melissa said...

Stopppin by from McMama's community...on unique girl names....had to check out your daughter! Love the name! It is my little ones first name! You have a cutie pie there! Have a wonderful4th of July week-end!

Anonymous said...

When I oгiginallу сommented I cliсked the "Notify me when new comments are added" сhecκbox and now each
tіme a comment is aԁded I get several emails with the same comment.
Is there any ωay you can rеmovе me from that serviсe?
Thаnk you!

my blοg ... Americas Cardroom Poker Promotions

Egg Freezing Cost said...

Egg freezing is a great way to "preserve" your fertility without feeling the pressures of the “biologic clock”.

Egg Freezing Cost