.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Reassured by a PAPAYA!



Baby's settling into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.

I felt more whoosing of bubbles today. Once about 9 am, and then again about lunchtime. To me, THAT is reassurance. FINALLY!

Hoping I remember to have Dan take a 22 week picture tonight. We took one last week but it turned out crappy so I didn't post. To me, I don't look much different than 2 weeks ago. Although yesterday, I did pop the button off of my last pair of non-maternity pants-oops. And no, if you are worried that I stuffed myself into them I didn't. They were actually very comfy and I was shocked to discover the missing button. Maternity tops are still on the largish size, but I have a few that are starting to look ok.

Edited to add my 22 belly picture!

2 comments:

Fran said...

Can't wait to see your belly! it's actually better for you not to "explode" too soon! Apparently it's not very comfy after all! Lots of love, Fran

Bluebird said...

Too cute!!!