.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

To tree, or not to tree???

I'm thinking not to tree. No, I'm not a grinch. No, I'm not depressed and feeling sorry for myself. It's just so much work. We live in a 3rd floor walk-up condo. Our Christmas stuff is stashed in the basement. I just don't think I am up for it. Plus, I have so much to do, I don't know when I'd find the time to do it. Dan could take it or leave it. He always likes once it's up (offering NO help!), but is also always the first to ask when it will be taken down. I just don't think I'm up for it this year.

In IF news...I've been stimming since Thurs night. I go in tomorrow for u/s and b/w to see what's cooking in there. Hopefully enough...but not too much. Believe it or not, I am so not into this cycle. Seriously, I'm afraid I will forget my meds. I guess I have so much other stuff going on that it's hard to focus on my cycle. This time last year we were on a break, so I don't really have much to compare it to.

3 comments:

andrea said...

I definitely know what you mean about not being up for the tree. The years we go away for the week of xmas, I can hardly see the point. Meanwhile, when we got back yesterday, all of our neighbors have light displays and wreaths already up! No way for me. Maybe if you put some other smaller decorations up, you can see how you feel about doing the tree. It might be one of those things where you get in the mood even though you didn't expect to.
Hope your friend likes the chili, you are a good friend to be helping her out.

Rebekah said...

We are doing a small tree in the master bedroom this year, and I just did some decorations in and around the fireplace (we don't use it!). You can make it work without too much work!
Good luck with your cycle! I'm praying for you!

Kate said...

We can't decide to tree or not to tree this year either. We are going away the week after Christmas and I am not sure if I feel like dealing with the hassle of putting it up. Then I was thinking of getting a faker but I am not feeling that either. I put up the rest of my decorations this year and feel like I need a tree but...DH and I aren't doing gifts this year because of IVF so there won't be anything under it.

I hope your check goes well!