.

Friday, August 24, 2012

New wardrobe needed...

at least for the lower 3/4 of me. Now that I'm about 2 months post breast-feeding, I can see what the twin pregnancy has done to me. While I'm pretty close to the weight I was pre hormones of 4+ years ago, it has reportioned itself in some very ugly ways. 

I was about 140 when I got pregnant both times. Pre hormones, I stayed pretty close to 130, maybe a pound or two over at times. While breastfeeding, I FOUGHT to stay above at least 122. Even with eating everything in sight, I still had to struggle to keep my weight up. About 6 weeks after my mother in law died, I was down to 118. I don't even think I weighed that in high school. I was wearing a size 6, sometimes a 4.

It's funny (and sad) how quickly the weight piled on after wrapping up breast-feeding. It seems like within DAYS I was back up to 128, and then 130ish. Despite the fact that I've been at this weight most of my adult life, things are just...different. Interestingly enough, my boobs are about the same size, although a bit more sad, lol. From my stomach down though, it's all gone to hell. I NEVER had a muffin top, despite always carrying a bit of weight in my stomach. Now, it's popping out of every pair of pants I own. I don't know if it's a size issue, or the style of the pants that I'm used to wearing. It's very obvious to me that if I don't want to continue to look like a cupcake, I'm going to have to get higher waisted pants. NOT that I was wearing ass crack showing pants before!

I'm in desperate need of Stacy and Clinton.

LOL, I think Dan has noticed, because how could you NOT, but he's afraid to say anything. And he should be, b/c I've got more ammo on his weight that he on mind:)

I just feel gross, and fluffy, and frumpy. Of course, I'd do it all again in a heartbeat, but I do see a tummy tuck in my future. Or, I could start working out. Like.I.have.the.time.for.that.

No comments: