.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The never ending cootie factory

As I mentioned yesterday, I've been really sick. For the first time that I can remember, aside from pregnancy related sick time, this is the first real time I've been too sick to make it to work. I saw my dr on Wed, who gave me some meds just in case I had an infection. I kept getting sicker and sicker. By Thursday I could barely talk. My nose was a bit stuffy, but mostly it was in my throat.

Fast forward to now, and I'm STILL sick, although it's more in my nose than throat now. My worst fear was realized however, as now Sophie, Dan and Connor are all sick. I hope that Avery can stay in her little bubble, because a fussy Avery is NOT a joy to deal with. Sophie's nose has been dripping like a faucet, and now she's coughing. She also complained last night about her back hurting, and then did the same again this morning. Her sitter said she didn't fall yesterday, so now the dr wants to see her to rule out any kidney issues. So much for going two weeks without seeing Dr. R. They may as well just give me my own parking spot.

And whining, oh the WHINING that is coming from Dan. You'd think he'd cut his foot off or something, but yet he doesn't want to go see the dr. This morning I told him if he won't see the doc, that I have no desire to hear him complain.

Anyhoo, in an effort to get back into the habit of posting here, now everyone knows about the cooties that we just can't shake in our house.

No comments: