I'm forcing myself to sit down and write this now, before I think about it again and then get too busy. My work is swamped, I'm working way more than normal. At home, it's Sophie, and a very clingy, in-need-of-attention Sierra. We're getting ready to put our condo on the market, so in the bit of down-time, if I can really call it that, we are painting, cleaning, buying out Home Depot for various home beautification products.
This all means that I didn't post Sophie's 10 month un-offical stats. I think about it every day (yes, I'm serious), but there is literally no.time.at.all.
So here we go:)
1) red hair and blue eyes
2) Her hair grows so fast, she's already in need of another haircut. Perhaps before her first b-day party?
3) She is getting quite the personality.
4) When she doesn't want the food you are offering her, she will either a) clamp her mouth down and turnd away or b) push the spoon away, forcefully.
5) If she doesn't want her Wubbanub, she now THROWS it. Again, forcefully.
6) She doesn't have a favorite toy right now, really. She's more into exploring, and digging rocks and bits of tissue out of our rugs:)
7) Pulling up really well, and able to bear weight on her legs for a minute or two.
8) 12-18 month clothes are most comfy for her.
9) Size 3 diapers.
10) She's getting ready to outgrow the changing table. She finds it funny to kick all the lotions, creams, diapers off the end of the table!
11) We spent a few days away from Sierra and Sophie SQUEELED when she saw her again:)
12) Much to Dan's dismay, her favorite room in the condo is the kitchen.
13) As of 10 months, she had 3 teeth. Well, really 2.5, as her upper was still not all the way in. Two days ago, she got her 4th! So now, she has two middle bottom and two middle top.
14) Not in the 10 month timeline, but last night she learned (and got) how to give us "5." It's WAY cute and she laughs each time.
15) She uses us as her jungle gym, climbing all over us...paying no attention to eyes, mouth, hair etc.
16) She has a sick infatuation with pulling my hair. SO not fun:(
17) She had her first swing experience this weekend. She seemed to like it. (pic below)
18) She prefers table food or infant finger food to jarred foods. She loves chicken, and cheese:)
19) She was in her first wedding (my sister's) at the ripe old age of 10 months (pic below)
20)She continues to be the light of our lives. Each day, I am so thankful that I hung in for so long, and was blessed with such a perfect child:)