As of our OB appt yesterday, no further progress has been made. I'm still 3 cms, I'm still 80% effaced, and her head is STILL right *there."
Must keep repeating mantra that she isn't due until Thursday. We have an induction set for 8 pm Friday should she not make her appearance by then. We're just ready. and done. and that's all there is too it. Hopefully we'll be holding little Miss Sophie by sometime on Saturday:)